Home Page: Meeting Minutes
June 10, 2015 Meeting Minutes
TOWN OF CLAM FALLS
MONTHLY BOARD MEETING
Town Hall – 7 p.m.
June 10, 2015
Being properly noticed, the monthly meeting of the Clam Falls town board was called to order by Chairman Greg Anderson. All board members were present, along with the treasurer and clerk, and a few members of the community.
The minutes of the May monthly town board meeting were read. Robert Carlson motioned to approve; second Brad Olson; carried. The minutes of the May 1st special meeting were read. Brad noted a correction needed to the special minutes as it should read ditch disk not ditch mower. Greg Anderson motioned to approve the special meeting minutes with the change noted; second Brad Olson; carried.
The treasurer report was given and there was $76,975.38 in the savings account, $118,776.93 in the property tax account, and $47,222.48 in the checking account, for total available funds of $242,974.79. Checks were written through #10442. Robert Carlson motioned to approve the treasurer’s report; second Brad Olson; carried.
Godfrey Lake Dam Emergency Action Plan; no action.
There was brief discussion regarding the McKenzie Trail DNR citations. Brad Olson motioned for township to pay the fines for the citations totally $2,318.00 and plead “no contest”; second Greg Anderson; carried.
Road Report: David Schmidt gave the road report stating that he had sprayed 80th and 85th and that the roads were in good condition aside from a hole on 120th and the need for some gravel on 80th and 85th. Also discussed was the need for obtaining bids for wedging and overlay on Clam Falls Drive and an ad for this will be placed in the newspaper.
There was discussion of placing a permanent weight limit and/or “No Through Traffic” signage on McKenzie Trail and 68th Street. No clear decision was yet made and discussion will continue at the next month’s meeting.
The following liquor licenses were approved:
• Greg motioned to approve liquor license and cigarette license for Shooter’s Bar and Grill; second Robert; carried.
• Robert motioned to approve liquor license and cigarette license for Clam Falls Tavern; second Brad; carried.
• Brad motioned to approve liquor license and cigarette license for C & J’s Hideaway; second Robert; carried.
• Robert motioned to approve liquor license and cigarette license for Sundown Saloon, Inc.; second Brad; carried.
The following operator’s licenses were approved:
• Greg motioned to approve an operator’s license for Wayne D. Schultz and for Marjorie Tacheny of Shooter’s Bar and Grill; second Robert; carried.
• Robert motioned to approve an operator’s license for Christine L. Bauer, Ashley M. Fjorden, Gina A. Blechinger and Paul W. Yambrick of Clam Falls Tavern; second Brad; carried.
• Brad motioned to approve an operator’s license for Jamie Stadler, Thomas M. Maczik, Josie N. O’Connell, Charles L. Sandberg, Cynthia A Beales-Ambelang, and Phillip H. Ambelang of C & J’s Hideaway; second Robert; carried.
• Greg motioned to approve an operator’s license for Jeanette M. Brown, Deborah A. Deal, Teresa D. Simon, and Floyd K. Eichman of Sundown Saloon, Inc.; second Brad; carried.
Bills were paid and checks signed.
The clerk shared correspondence including an email from Polk County regarding the 2015 bridge aid program, the upcoming 2015 pavement rating with the WI DOT which will be due 12/15/2015 and also from Polk County a blade order form.
Greg Anderson motioned to adjourn the meeting; second Brad Olson; carried.
Submitted by Jane Schmidt, Clerk
January 13, 2016 Meeting Minutes
December 9, 2015 Meeting Minutes
November 11, 2015 Meeting Minutes
October 14, 2015 Meeting Minutes
September 9, 2015 Meeting Minutes
August 12, 2015 Meeting Minutes
July 8, 2015 Meeting Minutes
June 10, 2015 Meeting Minutes
May 13, 2015 Meeting Minutes
May 1, 2015 Special Meeting Minutes